Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Back to the Blog!!!!

Hi Everyone!!  It's me . . . Jamee!  It's been a long time since I've written--in fact, almost a whole year.  My 4th birthday is just around the corner!  I can't believe it! 4 WOW 4!!

This has been a long year and a bit of a difficult one at that.  Mommy and Daddy and I have said a lot of good-byes with more coming just around the corner!  In July we said good-bye to Uncle Paul, Aunt Susanne, Arin, Sydney, Obi and Eli.  They moved to Florida where Uncle Paul got a full-time coaching job (Aunt Susanne got a Kindergarten teaching job in September).  I miss them all terribly but am soooooo excited to see them at Christmas.  I can't wait!  We also said good-bye to Che Che, Uncle Mike and Hayden.  They moved to Ohio where Uncle Mike got transferred to a new position.  Some of our close friends also moved away from the area--so this has been a season of change!  I don't think we Hoffman's like change to much!  We're hanging in there though and waiting to see what is down the road next for the Hoffman 3 (that's what Mommy calls us!).

Well, since it's been awhile, I thought you might enjoy seeing a brief photo summary of the year.  The photos are in random order.  Enjoy!

Mommy says I'm a budding artist!

Row, row, row your boat gently down Black Creek!  I love canoeing! 

My first day at Pearce 4 Kids!  I love school!!

 "Helping" the Kurtzes pack the truck!

Mommy cuts my hair--I think it tickles and have a tough time sitting still!

A Kurtz family photo before all of the moves.  Thanks Mr. Rivers for taking the photos!  One, two, three BAM!

I LOVE trains!!

The fam! 

My first ever ride on a school bus--it was taking us to the Lilac Festival!  The bus ride was awesome! 

Take me out to the ballgame!  Thanks Uncle Mike and Che Che!  We had a great time!  Why is Hayden eating the sun glasses? 

Trick or Treat!  So I was going to be James the train--but it was too bulky to wear.  So, Mommy whipped up a Sock Monkey outfit for me made out of Daddy's old socks!  It was very comfortable and I got to wear it all day at school!

At the Brookfield Zoo in Chicago!  Just call me Joey! 

I love the Adirondack Mountains!  A hiking outing with the Hoffman clan! 

The Hoffman family at Easter!   

Last year Santa brought me new ice skates.  I got to try them out for the first time at the Lake Placid speed skating rink.  I am going to be a really good skater this year!!! 

You're getting sleepy Pipi--very, very sleepy! 

There are not too may 3 year olds who can say they've ridden a camel.  Pretty cool!! 

NYC Time Square!  

I love Wilbur!

 The fam in Mimi and Papa's front yard!  A beautiful day in the neighborhood!

A great hike with Mommy, Daddy and Timmy.  A little cold but a great view! 

 My first caramel apple. Yum! Yum! Yum!
 Cutting down this year's Christmas tree with Daddy.  It's a beaut!
 Okay, so I'm into being creative with toilet paper these days.  If I'm quiet for too long in the bathroom Mommy or Daddy come check on me to see what I'm up to!  This particular occasion, I decided to do away with conventional clothing and try a more biodegradable approach!  Mommy was not too pleased but entertained enough to want to document my creativity!

I love a good puzzle.  Mommy got this Christmas puzzle for me to work on!  It's all done! 

My first play date with my best buddy Patrick!  Patrick hung out with me at Aunt Susanne's house from 3 months of age to 3 years of age.  I had not seen him since July.  We had a play date at Strong Museum.  It was the best time ever!! 

More fun with Patrick!

Mommy and Daddy put me in a Micro Soccer program for six weeks this past Spring.  It was so much fun!  I'm a pretty good kicker!

Love to you all!  I will try to do a better job with my blog!  It really has been way too long.  Stay tuned and don't give up on Little Hoffy.  I'll be back!

Love,

Jamee

No comments:

Post a Comment